Recommendations for oral care hygienic:
- Rational hygiene includes brushing the teeth at least 2 times a day - morning and evening. Total timeof brushing - 2.5-3 minutes. Brush teeth for 3 minutes should do with toothpaste penetrated calcium and fluoride.
- Teeth should be cleaned with circular movements in the direction of the gum to the cutting edge of the crown, it should brush massage gums.
- To clean the contact surfaces of the teeth necessary to use dental floss - flosses. This procedure should be performed 1 time per day. When cleaning the tooth flossing injected into the interdental space under the edge of the gums, pressed him to the tooth surface, and then perform flossing forward - backward, gradually pushing it to the chewing surface of the tooth.
- Brush must not only teeth but also the gums, tongue, palate and cheeks, as well as on their surfaces contained far more bacteria than on the teeth.
- After each meal, carefully rinse your mouth with water to remove food residues.
- Professional teeth cleaning procedure should be performed 1 time in six months, and sometimes every 3 months (number of visits determines for you individually dentist).
- People with periodontal disease professional cleaning should be done every 3 months.
- Hygienic oral care in people with underlying medical conditions should be conducted together with the therapist.
- Patients with inflammatory periodontal disease and oral mucosa should choose a soft toothbrush.
- Toothbrush should be changed every 3 months.
Children rules for oral care:
Oral care of children should be taught since 2 - 3 years and up to 3 - 4 years, most children can be trained to clean teeth.
- Originally teach baby to hold water in your mouth, not swallowing.
- Then teach it to rinse your mouth.
- After the show, how to use the brush without toothpaste.
- And finally - teach using a brush with paste.
Stanislavova Irina Pavlovna